Sunday, July 29, 2012

Life Is Just A Bowl Of Cherries!

Life is like a bowl of cherries!
So
if that is true
I am filling my bowl this last week of July
 with
as many of my favorite things as it will hold.....

especially Mt. Rainer golden cherries 
 sweet  Alfie
my favorite flowers...Grandpa Ott
homemade pizza ...often.....
 bossy and loud mockingbirds in the garden
 the door to nowhere on my deck...... that speaks to my fairytale life
garden love
the wonders outside of my bedroom window
 my special place
 home is where my heart is....

Life is a little like a bowl of cherries, it's a mystery!

So
live big
laugh often
and
love with all your heart.......

  Smiles,
Dottie

13 comments:

  1. Hey blog friend, I am liking all of these things you show here, and "love with all your heart."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post, you always put things right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that our "bowls of cherries" are very similar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... a beautiful bowl of cherries!!
    You've settled it!!! I am making pizza for supper tonight! All week I've been craving a good pizza and now, after seeing yours.. I am hungry for some all ready!


    Have a great Monday Dottie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice post Dottie. Your little doggy is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bowl is FULL of wonderful cherries! Thank you for always being such an inspiration to enjoy each moment, Dottie. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think cherries are some of the most beautiful fruits. When I was little, I used to think they were jewelry. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite fruit!! Your flowers are all so beautiful, Dottie, and your pizza looks delicious! Do you make the crust? I've tried and just can't get it right. (pillsbury has a good one in the can/ha)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful setting in your garden....cherries, pizza, doggie, mockingbird and all. The morning glories are such a vibrant blue. I love Miss Addie. Hot you have a wonderful weekend.

    Yael from Home Garden Diggers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dottie... absolutely beautiful!!
    Thank you so much for joining us in Thursdays Favorite Things Blog Hop! With His grace, wishing you peace and many blessings to you and yours… Carla

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely post, I felt like I just spent some time at your home. Thank you for your bloggy friendship and for sharing on the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Hoping you have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful post! Lovely:) Always feel so happy when I pop over for a visit~~Blessings~~Shine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just enjoyed a large amount of cherries, too. So delicious!

    ReplyDelete