Saturday, March 20, 2010

These are some of My Favorite and Lovely Things

In Philippians 4:8 we are told as Christians to think on whatever is true, noble, right, pure and whatever is lovely. Sometimes I have to be reminded of this. Thank you God for loving me so much. Here are some of my favorite and lovely things I like to think of.

Paris

New Life in the Garden
My Garden

Blue Willow Ware

Toast and Jam
Pink Pearls
Sea Shells

Eggplant
Pesto
Herbs - especially Rosemary

Glass Glitter Letters
Music
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

What are some of your favorite and lovely things?
Dottie

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dottie, your favorite things make me happy too! beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came by way of Texas blogging gals....and the first thing I saw was my "favorite movie" on your side bar. I love Out of Africa. Nice blog. I'm following, come on over to my blog. I have three but I think you will like my blog called A Lovely Home. Let me know what you think. I'll be back...so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dottie,
    I love so many of your favorite things...especially watching the moon and stars. Out of Africa is one of my favorite movies too along with Jane Austen books/movies. My all time favorite would be Sense and Sensibility, I think.

    Nice blog.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete