Saturday, March 27, 2010

Impossible or Possible?


When Alice was told the Queen was one hundred and one, five months and a day she laughed and said "One can't believe impossible things."
"I dare say you haven't had much practice" said the Queen.
"When I was your age I always did it for a half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Hmmmm.

I have just finished breakfast; I have made my list of six impossible things and I have given the list to the One who said "If thou canst believe, all thing are possible to him that believeth." Mark 9:23 KJV

You only have to believe.

1. I will finish painting my bedroom and bathroom smoky plum.

2. I will learn to make eggrolls.

3. I will find this Battenburg Lace shower curtain in a thrift store and pay almost nothing for it.

4. I will keep calm and I will carry on; I really really will.

5. I will grow so many tomatoes I will have to share them with the entire neighborhood.

6. I will get a perfect haircut. When you wake up and shake your head it looks fixed and FRENCH.
This is so going to happen!!!

What impossible things will you believe you will do today?

Dottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment