Monday, July 21, 2014

Simply Today




Today
is just a simple day
filled
 with things that have made me smile....

This morning when I went outside 
to
watch the sun wake up and drink my coffee
I discovered
the Angel Trumpets were still awake...


Oh Be Still my heart...
there 
was a butterfly on one of the zinnias 


Because it has been very hot here
I have
I been preparing meals that 
don't
heat the kitchen.....This has been making me very happy.


I am trying not to think about 
tomorrow
my car has a low tire, the gasoline gauge says empty
and 
it needs to be inspected.....

My son ..who lives in Illinois.. says,"You can do it, Mom!"

I guess I will see and if it works out  to be simple
I told myself I would go to my favorite old and delightfuly wonderful 
used book store ....

Wish me well,
Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment