Sunday, April 22, 2012

Beautiful

The sky is so very beautiful and blue today

and

I feel like I could look up into it forever

so

 that is exactly what I have been doing

along with

lazily watching the sun slowly move from the east to the west

having extreme zinnia love

thinking about ordering Mexican food to go

wishing I could order a frozen margarita also

listening to the music of a tango

wishing I could dance in the moonlight

tonight

when the stars come out to play





Mmmmm!
Maybe I can make all my beautiful days
into
holidays!!

Dottie


I am linking to Show and Tell Friday.

9 comments:

  1. We had a cloudy cool day today but there was beauty in that, too. The mountains are spectacular right now. I love your pool...what a perfect place to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you already have zinnias blooming, they are one of my favorite flowers. What a great day you had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After being away I'm catching up on your blog, and as always, you share such beauty in the everyday of life.
    Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zinnias, Mexican food, and margaritas? These are a few of my favorite things. I'm jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear Dottie.....Sounds like your day was perfect. It is hot, hot, here but it is supposed to cool down a little by the middle of the week.
    BTW.....I've never planted zinnias....don't know why....I just haven't...go figure.

    xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dottie- What a beautiful, peaceful day it looks like. I think we should make a lot more of our regular days Holidays- Lovely- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make life seem like a holiday!! blessings and hugs ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post... you make life sound so peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great way to relax!
    Shine on,
    d

    ReplyDelete